London Fashion Weekend

Last Friday I went to London fashion weekend with my mum, after getting tickets for my birthday. Although the day turned out to be completely different to what we were expecting, it was still a good day spending time with my mum and I got a few things in the process. I was expecting the same layout as the Clothes Show Live - a big hall filled with different shops, almost like market stalls. Instead, there were many different rooms spread out in Somerset house with high-end designer items (way out of my student budget).

Here are some of the things I got on the day -


Maybelline skin beauty box in shade 'light beige' - £15



Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin foundation in 'light beige'

SuperStay 24 hour waterproof powder

SuperStay Better Skin concealer

Essie nail polishes - came free when I subscribed to Elle magazine.

Flashtrash necklace - £10

Flashtrash New York bracelet - £10

Baukjen jumper - £63



London Fashion Weekend tote bag filled with goodies - designed by Julian Macdonald

Essie nail polish (goodie bag)

Baby Lips pink (goodie bag)

Beauty Bar (goodie bag)

Label.m Protein spray (goodie bag)

Unfortunately I've had to leave most of my stuff at home as I couldn't carry it back to uni with me, but I hope to try out most of this stuff soon! I don't think I will be going back again next year, just as the tickets were so expensive and it wasn't really what I expected. If you have any questions or have used any of the products featured please comment below to let me know how they are!

Dayna x

No comments:

Post a Comment