EBAY

I haven't been able to blog recently due to finishing first year, travelling up & down the country and desperately rushing about to meet deadlines! It's been a very stressful time of the year but I'm glad that my summer has officially begun and I can finally start to relax. When I moved back into my parent's house from staying in university halls for 8 months I got extremely frustrated with the amount of stuff that I have, especially clothes as nothing would fit in my wardrobe!

I decided to do a big clear out and try to sell a few things (42 things to be exact!) on eBay. These items include skirts, tops, dresses, coats, cardigans, shorts and even some ps2 games and books from maaany different respected brands such as Topshop and Boohoo. 

I'd love it if you would go over and have a look, and why not bid on some cheap clothes while you're at it! Most of the clothing has only been worn a handful of times and some are brand new. 

Here's the link to my eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/daynapalmerr

Thanks! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment