JONI JEANS


Recently, I bought my first pair of jeans from Topshop. I chose the Joni jeans in a charcoal colour after my friends highly recommended them and they fit perfectly! Never have I had a pair of jeans that fit both my waist and legs together. 
Although I can't help but feel guilty for the £30-ish price tag (after student discount) it's just in my nature. I don't tend to shop outside of the sale sections..but they fit like a dream and I can't stop wearing them.









Top - ASOS
Joni jeans - Topshop
Trainers - New Balance

Do you own a pair of Joni jeans? Or do you prefer other Topshop styles? 

Dayna x

3 comments:

  1. i am obsessed with joni jeans! i brought a pair about 2 years ago and since then I've picked up about 4 other pairs, they are all i ever seem to wear! xx

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni Jeans are my go to jeans everytime, i have them in most colours now! Love a staple pair of high waisted jeans xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these jeans and especially the colour. Could do with getting myself a pair!
    Lou | lolaspooks.com

    ReplyDelete