Jewellery Wishlist


I don't normally wear a lot of jewellery, but ever since my boyfriend bought me a Pandora ring for Christmas, I've wanted another one. I was going to ask for one for my birthday from my parents but I ended up getting a new laptop instead.

I've also started wanting some hoop earrings, although I'm not too sure that they would suit me. I don't wear any earrings normally, as one of my ears was stretched and I doubt I'll be able to wear normal studs in it ever again. 

My boyfriend recently got a Casio watch for himself in gold, and it looks so good on him that I want my own silver version. Although I do like the gold as well, so I thought I'd keep that on my list as I haven't decided for sure yet.

(L-R)

Casio Mini Digital Watch in Silver - Urban Outfitters
Tribal Hoop Earrings - Urban Outfitters
Bubble Stacking Ring - Pandora
February Birthstone Ring - Pandora
Pink Romance Ring - Pandora
Casio Gold Face Watch - Urban Outfitters

Whats on your wishlist at the moment?

Dayna x

1 comment:

  1. these are super cute! and that's so cool that you're a fashion journalism student :)
    Xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete