The Mortal Instruments: A Series



A few months ago, my mum introduced me to the most amazing set of young adult fantasy novels - The Mortal Instruments series written by Cassandra Clare. 

At first I wasn't expecting much, but gave them a chance as my mum had been so obsessed with them and thought that I would really enjoy the books. She was right, as I haven't been so addicted to reading in a long while! Normally I don't read at all, due to being too glued to my electronical devices and fooling myself that I didn't have time.

But these novels have definitely reignited my love for reading, I've nearly finished the final book and have a long list of others that I'm looking forward to.

The Mortal Instruments follows teenager Clary as she discovers a world full of demons, werewolves, vampires and fairies, but with such a clever twist to the average fantasy novel. I don't want to give too much away but I really recommend these books to anyone!

On a side note, I know that I've been lacking on the blog front recently. I look forward to sorting this out and writing a few posts to get up soon, so please bare with me for now.

Dayna x



No comments:

Post a Comment